Charitable Contributions & Sponsorships
HoganWillig is a proud supporter of a number of organizations and events throughout our community, including but not limited to,
- November 16, 2016 - Amherst Senior Citizens Foundation
HoganWillig is proud to support the Amherst Senior Citizens Foundation. The organization is a nonprofit charitable organization committed to raising and distributing funds to support services and activities which promote the welfare and vitality of senior citizens in the Town of Amherst.
- April 7, 2016 - Stop the Violence Coalition
- HoganWillig is a proud program sponsor of the STVC in Buffalo. The coalition works to curtail violence in Western New York.
- October 28, 2015 - Friends of the BPO
HoganWillig is a proud "Friend of the BPO." The Friends of the BPO Volunteers and the Buffalo Chamber Music Society partner each year to award the Young Musician Scholarships and the Silverman String Scholarships to recognize exceptionally talented young people who are pursuing music in their future studies.
- July 17, 2015 - Meals on Wheels (Rock the Barn 2015)
HoganWillig is a proud silver sponsor of the Meals on Wheels "Rock the Barn" event. Meals on Wheels is a non-profit organization that provides home delivered nutritious, low cost meals to seniors (age 60+) and those convalescing or with mental or physical disabilities.
- July 8, 2015 - It Happened to Alexa Foundation
HoganWillig is a proud to support the "It Happened to Alexa Foundation" Fund. The purpose of the It Happened to Alexa Foundation is to help support rape survivors through the trauma of the criminal trial, in the hopes that more survivors will go through with the prosecution in order to put these perpetrators behind bars.
- June 8, 2014 - JDRF Buffalo Walk to Cure Diabetes
HoganWillig is a proud sponsor of JDRF Buffalo Walk to Cure Diabetes. Since its founding, JDRF has funded $1.8 billion in type 1 diabetes research. More than 80% of JDRF expenditures support research and research-related education. This research has advanced type 1 diabetes-related science significantly, leading to better treatments and progress toward a cure.
- May 10, 2014 - Make-A-Wish Western New York Annual Gala
HoganWillig is a proud supporter of Make-A-Wish Western New York Annual Gala. The organization grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions. The wish experience is frequently a source of inspiration for children undergoing difficult medical treatments.
- May 6, 2014 - Amherst High School Law Day Art Contest
HoganWillig sponsored Law Day Art Contest for Amherst High School Art Class. The theme this year was "American Democracy and the Rule of Law: Why every Vote Matters". A reception was held at our Amherst Office May 6th for all students and their parents.
- December 6, 2013 - Construction Industry Education Foundation Holiday Auction
HoganWillig was a Gold Sponsor of the Construction Industry Education Foundation, Inc. Holiday Auction. The Foundation supports programs to provide educational opportunities for those entering careers in the construction industry. We congratulate our esteemed colleague Robert Michalak who serves on the Board of Directors of the Construction Exchange Board.
- November 9, 2013 - Amherst Senior Citizens Foundation & Amherst Meals on Wheels
HoganWillig is a proud supporter of the Amherst Senior Citizens Foundation and Amherst Meals on Wheels, Inc. The Amherst Senior Citizens Foundation is committed to raising and distributing funds to support services and activities that promote the welfare and vitality of senior citizens in the Town of Amherst.
- October 28, 2013 - McCarthy School of Irish Dance
HoganWillig is a proud sponsor of McCarthy School of Irish Dance. The revenues from this event allows the parent group to assist the families of the school by purchasing costumes and funding various events through the year. The group also awards scholarship money to one or more of their dancers graduating high school every spring.
- October 15, 2013 - Neumann Catholic Swim League
HoganWillig is a proud sponsor of Neumann Catholic Swim League. The League benefits recreation, leisure athletics focusing specifically on swimming.
- October 6, 2013 - Holocaust Resource Centers 30th Anniversary Reception
- HoganWillig was the Platinum Sponsor of the Holocaust Resource Centers 30th Anniversary Reception. The occasion honored members of the Speakers Bureau whose testimonies over the past 30 years have conveyed the lessons of the Holocaust to over 400,000 people.
- September 22, 2011 - WNY Women's Bar Association 2011 Installation of Officers and Directors and Awards Ceremony
- HoganWillig is a proud sponsor of the WNY Women's Bar Association 2011 Installation of Officers and Directors and Awards Ceremony, held on September 22, 2011. Tammy L. Riddle, Esq. will be installed as the Chapter's 27th President. The M. Dolores Denman Lady Justice Award will be presented to the Honorable Erin M. Peradotto, New York Supreme Court Justice, Appellate Division, and the President's Award toCongresswoman Kathy Hochul, U.S. Representative for New York's 26th congressional district.
- August 29, 2011 - "Swinging For A Cure" Golf Tournament
- HoganWillig is a tee sponsor of the "Swinging For a Cure" golf tournament with proceeds to benefit the Jack Langdon Fund and Carly's Club of Roswell Park.
- June 21, 2011 - Heritage Christian Services Golf Tournament
- HoganWillig is a sponsor of the Heritage Christian Services Golf Tournament. This agency supports more than 1,500 children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- June 20, 2011 - Legal Services for the Elderly, Disabled or Disadvantaged of WNY (LSED)
- HoganWillig is a sponsor of the LSED golf tournament held in conjunction with the Bar Association of Erie County.
- June 20, 2011 - Niagara River Region Chamber Classic
- HoganWillig is a Promotional Sponsor for this year's River Region Chamber Classic. Proceeds from this tournament benefit The American Cancer Society Relay For Life.
- June 4, 2011 - Niagara River Region Annual Awards Gala
- HoganWillig is a Bronze Sponsor for the 2011 Awards Gala. We would like to congratulate all of the recipients being honored at this year's event.
- May 26, 2011 - WNY Developmental Disabilities
- HoganWillig is a table sponsor at the 23rd Annual WNY Developmental Disabilities Awareness Day Conference. This is the largest one-day conference on developmental disabilities in the State.
- April 30, 2011 - Summit Educational Resources
- HoganWillig is a Tee Shirt Sponsor for the Walk For Autism Awareness.
- December 4, 2010 - Christmas Walk in the Village
- HoganWillig is a participant of Lewiston's annual Christmas Walk in the Village on Saturday, December 4, 2010. HoganWillig's Lewiston office on Center Street will host an open house, along with numerous other businesses along Center Street in the Village.
- October 2, 2010 - MusicalFare Gala
- HoganWillig is a Producer Sponsor of the 2010 MusicalFare Gala on October 2, 2010. Sponsorship of this event benefits MusicalFare, a not-for-profit professional musical theatre company, located on the Daemen College campus.
- September 26, 2010 - Harvest Festival
- Employees of HoganWillig took part in the 27th Annual Harvest Festival in Lewiston, New York on Sunday, September 26, 2010, passing free water bottles out in front of the firm's Lewiston office on Center Street.
- September 25, 2010 - Adopt-a-Highway Program
- Attorneys, members of the HoganWillig team and their family members took part in the firm's annual Fall Highway Clean-Up through New York State's Adopt-a-Highway Program. For several years, HoganWillig has pledged its commitment to keeping America beautiful by adopting a stretch of the 990 highway and pledging to keep it litter-free.
- September 23, 2010 - Women's Bar Association of the State of New York - WNY Chapter
- HoganWillig is a table and program ad sponsor of the Women's Bar Association of the State of New York - WNY Chapter 2010 Installation of Officers, Directors and Awards Ceremony where HoganWillig attorney, Tammy L. Riddle, was installed as President-Elect.
- September 10, 2010 - Peach Festival
- Employees of HoganWillig took part in the annual Peach Festival in Lewiston, New York on Saturday, September 10, 2010. Employees, friends and family members passed out free water bottles out in front of the firm's Lewiston office on Center Street during the Peach Festival Parade - a key attraction of the Peach Festival - Niagara County's oldest and largest event.
- August 27, 2010 - Jazz Festival
- Employees of HoganWillig took part in the historic annual Jazz Festival in Lewiston, New York on Saturday, August 27, 2010, passing free water bottles out in front of the firm's Lewiston office on Center Street.
- August 23, 2010 - People Inc. Golf Tournament
- HoganWillig is a Par Sponsor of the People Inc. 9th Annual Drive Fore Disabilities Golf Tournament. Sponsorship of this event benefits People Inc., Western New York's leading non-profit human services agency for seniors, families and individuals with disabilities.
- August 17, 2010 - Hunt Real Estate Corporation United Way Golf Outing
- HoganWillig is an Eagle Sponsor of the annual Hunt Real Estate Corporation Golf Outing. Sponsorship of this event benefits the United Way of Buffalo and Erie County.
- August 13, 2010 - Lutheran Charities Golf Classic
- HoganWillig is a sponsor of the 13th Annual Lutheran Charities Golf Classic on August 13, 2010.
- August 3, 2010 - Hon. Vincent E. Doyle Memorial Golf Tournament
- HoganWillig is a sponsor of the Hon. Vincent E. Doyle Memorial Golf Tournament.
- August 2, 2010 - Mark J. Petrie Charity Invitational
- Hogan Willig is a Silver Sponsor of the 10th Annual Mark J. Petrie Charity Invitational on August 2, 2010. Sponsorship of this event benefits the Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
- July 29, 2010 - Cardinal O'Hara Golf Tournament
- HoganWillig is a Hole Sponsor of Cardinal O'Hara High School's annual golf tournament. Sponsorship of this event benefits the Cardinal O'Hara High School in Tonawanda, NY.
- July 9, 2010 - Bison Baseball Disability Awareness Day
- HoganWillig is a co-sponsor of the Disability Awareness Day at Coca-Cola Field for individuals with disabilities and their family members within our community.
HoganWillig is deeply committed to the principle of community service. We believe it is both an ethical responsibility and moral obligation to give back to the communities in which we live and work. Whether by providing services to a pro bono client or cause or dedicating time and support to a local charity, we approach community service with the same level of effort, integrity and passion as we do our practice.