Estates, Estate Planning and Elder Law
The only certainties in life are change and uncertainty.Our lives are in a constant state of flux. Having a plan is the best way to address life's unexpected events and circumstances. Our experienced and compassionate team of attorneys and paralegals work closely with clients to address asset protection and health care concerns.
We understand the concerns our clients may have regarding their own care, as well as the special worries clients have when they are overseeing the care of a loved one. HoganWillig's Estate Planning & Elder Law team utilizes a comprehensive approach to meet the individualized needs of our clients. We work with a variety of resources, legal tools, and techniques to meet the goals and objectives of our clients and their families.
We are dedicated to providing solutions to the legal uncertainties that can impact the care and well-being of elderly individuals and their families. In addition to legal and financial issues, families often have concerns related to medical care and nursing home placement that may seem overwhelming. We are here to provide peace of mind.
- August 4, 2016
- June 9, 2016
- April 15, 2016
Presentations & Events
- Ellicottville Library, September 26, 2017
- Great Valley Volunteer Fire Company, September 13, 2017
Areas Of Concentration
- Asset Protection and Family Wealth Preservation
- Burial Arrangements
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Estate Administration and Probate Proceedings
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Will/Health Care Proxy
- Medicaid Planning and Medicare Benefits
- Planning for Individuals with Disabilities
- Social Security Disability
- Trusts and Trust Administration