Megan Knepka is an Associate Attorney working primarily with the firm’s Estate Planning and Elder Law Department. Ms. Knepka started with HoganWillig as a law clerk in the Fall of 2016 during her third year of law school.
Ms. Knepka attended Nazareth College in Rochester, New York where she graduated with her B.A. in both Legal Studies and Political Science. She went on to obtain her J.D. in 2017 from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School where she graduated magna cum laude. While attending law school, Ms. Knepka was a member of the Buffalo Law Review and Frederick Douglass Moot Court. Ms. Knepka also clerked for the Hon. Eugene M. Fahey at the Court of Appeals during her time at SUNY Buffalo.
Professional & Community Activities
New York State Bar Association, Member
- HoganWillig Blog, March 22, 2017
- HoganWillig Blog, March 15, 2017
- HoganWillig Blog, March 1, 2017
- HoganWillig Blog, February 14, 2017
- HoganWillig Blog, December 27, 2016
- HoganWillig Blog, December 8, 2016