HoganWillig’s Business Restructuring & Reorganization department provides clients with innovative strategies and practical solutions for addressing the challenges of business and financial restructurings and insolvency matters. Our team of Attorneys, CPAs, and MBAs work with each client to determine plans to meet specific goals to minimize costs, enhance value and properly position themselves for the future.
We have extensive experience representing all types of parties in complex bankruptcy and insolvency matters, including related transactional matters, loan workouts and restructurings, and litigation proceedings.
Our experience includes:
- Negotiating sales transactions for both buyers and sellers pre- and post-bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Proceedings (Chapter 7, 11, 12, 13, and 15)
- Foreclosures (UCC Art. 9 and real estate)
- Obtaining and enforcing money judgments
- Pursuing enforcement actions against borrowers, guarantors, and their assets in state and federal court
- Asset protection planning for business entities and individuals
- Operational Restructuring
- Actions under state and federal fraudulent conveyance laws
- Avoidance Litigation
- Insolvency Acquisitions
- Commercial real property leases and eviction proceedings
- Engaging in restructuring negotiations on behalf of lenders and borrowers in an effort to avoid bankruptcy proceedings
- Mergers and sales of divisions or product lines