- Super Lawyers, August 14, 2019
HoganWillig had 7 attorneys selected to the 2019 Upstate New York Super Lawyers list and another 7 selected to the Rising Stars list.
- Channel 4 News, August 13, 2019
A News 4 interview with Attorneys Steve Cohen and William Lorenz about filing 25 lawsuits, on the behalf of clients seeking civil restitution for abuse as minors. August 14th opens the one-year period eliminating the civil statue of limitations as part of the Child Victims Act.
- Buffalo Law Journal, July 5, 2019
Our attorney Keli Iles-Hernandez was recognized among local veterans who chose to practice the law after military service. "The Army taught her to be disciplined, to stay focused and to see things through, which she said is a good foundation for her career as an attorney."
- June 19, 2019
- Buffalo Law Journal, June 10, 2019
Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer and George Clooney were the first run of major actors in the role before Christian Bale and Ben Affleck in recent years had their shot.
Next, it will be Robert Pattinson who stars on the big screen as the conflicted superhero who protects Gotham City from its nefarious underbelly of villains and crooks.
The name Will Lorenz may not have the headline-grabbing star power of the others who played Bruce Wayne and his alter ego, Batman, but in Buffalo and beyond, the attorney-turned-Dark Knight has nonetheless left quite the impression.
Full Article Linked
- April 2, 2019
- March 28, 2019
- March 19, 2019
- March 18, 2019
- WGRZ- Channel 2 News, March 5, 2019
Local development executive Kevin Schuler, sentenced for his role in the Buffalo Billion scandal, is hoping to avoid federal prison, and the support he's getting could make that happen.
- Buffalo Business First, February 19, 2019
With the passage of the Child Victims Act in New York, attorneys forecast a busy year as they take on cases that can now see legal action.
- HoganWillig PLLC- Press Release, February 14, 2019
- February 1, 2019
- HoganWillig Press Release, January 28, 2019
- January 14, 2019
- Buffalo Business First, December 27, 2018
- Buffalo Business First, December 10, 2018
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent, November 13, 2018
- Buffalo Business First & Buffalo Law Journal, September 27, 2018