Estate Planning CLE
Attorney Stephen R. Silverstein will be a faculty presenter for the National Business Institute’s attorney CLE seminar on Estate Planning: Top 7 Tools to Know. Mr. Silverstein will be presenting on: Special Needs Trusts and ABLE (Achieving A Better Life Experience) Account Strategies. He will cover the following topics in his presentation:
- Choosing the Right Vehicle
- Preserving Access to Public Benefits
- Essential Wording in Light of Restrictions
- ABLE Accounts vs. SNTs: When to Use
- ABLE Account Updates: What You Need to Know
This presentation will provide a detailed explanation of Special Needs Trusts and ABLE Account Strategies and will be beneficial for all attending attorneys.
The seminar will be June 19th at the Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Downtown, from 8:30am-4:40pm.