Buffalo Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer Team Helping You Get Fair Compensation
Motor vehicle accidents are among the most common types of personal injury cases that lawyers handle. However, that doesn’t mean that these claims are straightforward. To the contrary, you will have to prove your claim even though it may be obvious that the other driver is at fault. You need an experienced Buffalo motor vehicle accident lawyer on your side who can help you build a strong case so that you can get the compensation you need to rebuild your life.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases We Handle
There’s a common misconception that every motor vehicle accident case is the same. The truth is that every accident case is unique, with its own specific facts and circumstances that can make all the difference. No matter what type of motor vehicle accident has caused your injury, you need a Buffalo motor vehicle accident lawyer who has experience in handling that specific type of accident case. At HoganWillig, we have extensive experience in handling every kind of motor vehicle accident case, including the following:
- Car accidents. These are arguably the most common type of motor vehicle accidents. We know how to effectively navigate the claim process so that you can get a fair settlement as quickly as possible. If a settlement is not an option, we prepare to aggressively pursue your rights in court.
- Truck accidents. Because they are so much larger and heavier than other vehicles on the road, truck accidents often result in catastrophic injuries. Truck drivers and trucking companies are also subject to unique laws and regulations regarding the operation of their trucks. We know how these laws apply to your case and understand the unique factors at play in truck accidents. We use our knowledge and experience to hold the driver and the trucking company accountable for your injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle riders face considerable hazards every time they go out on the road. Despite the bias against riders as unreasonable risk-takers, we know that inattentive drivers cause most motorcycle accidents.A Buffalo motor vehicle accident lawyer from our firm will know how to overcome anti-motorcycle bias and how to build a strong case so that you can get the compensation you deserve.
- Bicycle accidents. Cyclists who are struck by motor vehicles typically suffer severe injuries and even death. Bicycle accident victims typically have acute needs and face unique challenges. Similar to the bias against motorcycle riders, there is a belief that cyclists don’t belong on the road. We know what rights you have under the law, and more importantly, we know how to get injured cyclists the compensation they deserve.
- Pedestrian accidents. While these cases pose many of the same challenges as bicycle accidents, pedestrians are often more likely to suffer severe injuries. They are also often victims of hit-and-run accidents. We can help you gather the evidence you need to pursue a well-documented claim.
- Boating accidents. Boating accidents are typically the result of negligence and often occur because the driver of one boat is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you have been injured in a boating accident, a Buffalo motor vehicle accident lawyer from our firm will help you get the compensation you need to rebuild your life.
- Bus accidents. Bus accidents can result in severe injuries to passengers. Understanding who may be held liable (a private, corporate carrier such as Greyhound vs. a municipal bus) and how to pursue your claim is critical in order to get fair compensation for your injuries.
- Taxi and rideshare accidents. Accidents involving taxi cabs, and especially Uber or Lyft drivers, entail some of the most complex insurance coverage issues. A Buffalo car accident attorney from our firm will know how to cut through these coverage issues to get you the compensation you need as quickly as possible.
Our Buffalo car accident attorney team has the knowledge, experience, and skill you need no matter what kind of accident caused your injuries. We know exactly what challenges you face and what evidence you will need to build the strongest possible claim.
A Buffalo Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer Helping You Get Compensation for Your Injuries
Even relatively minor car accidents can result in serious injuries that make it difficult to work or take care of your family. A successful claim is built on understanding that your claim consists of more than just your medical bills. We help our clients recover compensation for all of their losses, even those that are difficult to put a number on. Whether you will make a full recovery or face a permanent disability, a Buffalo motor vehicle accident lawyer from our firm can help you get fair compensation for the following injuries:
- Organ damage
- Broken bones
- Concussions and traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Severed limbs
- Torn ligaments and tendons
- Psychological and emotional trauma manifested as PTSD, anxiety, or depression
Whatever injuries you have suffered, we can help you get the compensation you need to make a full recovery.
What Your Buffalo Car Accident Case May Be Worth
At HoganWillig, our goal is to make you whole. This means that we pursue compensation for all of your losses, not just your medical bills. Our Buffalo car accident attorney team can help you get compensation for the following:
- Your medical expenses, especially copays or deductibles not covered by health insurance
- Any lost income as a result of your accident
- Damage to your vehicle or other property
- Your pain and suffering
Many non-lawyers wind up settling their claims for far less than they are worth. You need a Buffalo motor vehicle accident lawyer on your side who is a tough negotiator and isn’t afraid to go to court to get the compensation you deserve.
Contact a Buffalo Car Accident Attorney at HoganWillig Today
If you have suffered a serious injury in a motor vehicle accident, we understand the challenges you face. Fortunately, you don’t have to face these challenges alone. Contact us today at 716-636-7600 to schedule a free consultation with a Buffalo motor vehicle accident lawyer from our firm. We can review your case, determine whether you have a claim, and help you understand your options.