Unforeseen Challenges Will Occur, Our Legal Team is Here to Help Western New York Business Owners Respond.
HoganWillig has assembled a team of lawyers across key practice areas to monitor and provide guidance on the legal challenges that will inevitably affect many as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team (including CPA's and MBA's) can be a resource for any business-related questions. HoganWillig has been closely following new executive orders for businesses and how these restrictions impact employers around the country and here in New York State.
Here are some of the challenges we have assisted our clients with:
• CARES Act Application: Small Business Loan or Employee Retention Credit
• COVID-19 Response Plans for Businesses
• Insurance Coverage for Business Interruptions
• Force Majeure for Contracts
• Real Estate Closings
• Landlord and Tenant Issues
• Compliance with Emergency Declarations and Regulations
• Challenging for “Essential Business” Designation
• Bankruptcy Claims
• Tax Implications
We are in this with you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact any of the lawyers in our COVID-19 response team or call us at 716-636-7600.
- CARES Act / Small Business Administration ProgramsBuffalo Business First, April 10, 2020
- Buffalo Business First, April 7, 2020