A personal injury accident can have a traumatic and continuous impact on a person’s life. The negative effects of an accident are widespread and go well beyond the physical suffering. Your ability to financially support and care for yourself and loved ones, can become an immediate concern.
There are intricate medical, legal, and insurance issues that need to be addressed and resolved. In all matters involving personal injury, it is essential that measures be taken promptly to preserve evidence, investigate the accident, and to file a lawsuit or notice of claim prior to the imposition of deadlines or the statute of limitations.
Our personal injury attorneys are uniquely experienced to successfully handle virtually any kind of injury, including a motorcycle or car accident, aviation accident, construction site injury, animal attack, slip and fall, or other kind of trauma.
HoganWillig has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for clients, helping to reverse some of the intense, negative impact of a personal injury. We assist clients in navigating insurance obstacles; understanding the complexities of social security benefits; options for covering costs for medical bills, lost wages, major expenses, and more.
If you or a loved one has sustained injuries as a result of another person's wrongdoing, allow the experienced attorneys of HoganWillig to fight on your behalf for just compensation. There is no charge to you unless our firm wins your case. We have five conveniently located offices in Amherst, Buffalo, Lancaster, Lockport and Ellicottville. For those unable to travel, we are willing to meet with clients at their homes or other locations.
- Buffalo Business First & Buffalo Law Journal, September 23, 2019
- Super Lawyers, August 14, 2019
- Buffalo Business First & Buffalo Law Journal, September 27, 2018
- August 13, 2018
Areas Of Concentration
- All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV) Accidents
- Amusement and Water Park Accidents
- Asbestos Exposure
- Auto and Motorcycle Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Bus Accident
- Construction Site, Ladder or Scaffold Collapse Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Farming Accidents
- Fire and Burn Injury
- Lead Paint Poisoning
- No-Fault and Other Insurance Denials
- Orthopedic and Spinal Cord Injury
- Premises Liability (Slip & Fall)
- Product Liability (Defective Products)
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Wrongful Death