Real Estate Law
Our Real Estate Department is geared to assist clients with any real estate related transaction. We have four primary real estate groups:
(1) Property Sales and Purchases
(2) Mortgage Lending and Borrowing
(3) Corporate Relocation
(4) Foreclosure and Default Services.
We provide all of these services throughout New York State to individuals, agents, real estate professionals/ corporations and lending institutions.We take pride in helping our clients save dollars by carefully negotiating contract and repair issues, minimizing closing costs and resolving complicated title and post-closing issues as efficiently as possible. Our clients place their confidence in us and we strive to maintain their trust every day.
Our attorneys also handle property tax challenges, zoning, title insurance, landlord/tenant issues as well as other related matters.
Real estate attorneys are available to speak on a multitude of topics at no charge. This is a great opportunity to communicate information ranging from first time home buyer issues to frequently asked questions dealing with real estate closings.
- May 15, 2020
- Not Waiver or DeferralApril 2, 2020
- March 23, 2020
- Super Lawyers, August 14, 2019
- Real Estate LawApril 2, 2019
Areas Of Concentration
- Commercial and Residential Leases
- Default Services
- Essential Guide
- Landlord-Tenant Issues
- Mortgage Lending (Representing Borrowers and Lenders)
- Mortgage Refinance
- Property Tax Challenges
- Relocation Services
- REO (Bank Owned) Sales and Foreclosure
- Sale & Purchase of Residential & Commercial Properties
- Third Party Transactions
- Title Insurance
- Zoning Issues