Surety and Construction Law
Our commercial and construction litigation attorneys have experience working with public and private owners, developers, prime contractors, and subcontractors. They assist clients in litigation relating to payment and performance bonds issued by sureties, Miller Act claims, and the prosecution of indemnity claims on behalf of sureties and litigation involving design professionals. In addition to negotiating and drafting construction contracts, our litigation attorneys assist with contract negotiations, bidding issues, project closeout consultation, mechanic's lien filings and challenges, and claim prosecution and defense.
Our attorneys are members of:
- The Construction Exchange of Buffalo and Western New York
- Southern Tier Builders Association
- Buffalo Niagara Builders Association
- New York State Builders Association
- National Association of Home Builders