Whether you are just starting out or your business has been established for decades, we want to provide you with not only advice that applies today, but with the type of foresight and planning that prevents legal problems in the future. We know that businesses today are cost-conscious and do not want their legal costs to be one of the larger line items on their budgets. One of the best ways to achieve this goal is to engage in smart, preventative planning to manage risk.
We can help you minimize your exposure to legal risks by:
- Reviewing your corporate records to ensure that all of the required business formalities are being observed and all necessary filings are made;
- Helping you draft employment handbooks or policies to minimize employment disputes;
- Creating employment contracts or agreements when appropriate, including confidentiality and non-compete agreements;
- Engaging in business succession planning, including drafting buy-sell agreements;
- Reviewing insurance issues to ensure that your business is both protected and in compliance with applicable requirements;
- Consulting when disputes begin or when contracts are being negotiated, rather than waiting for litigation to commence.
- May 4, 2021
- October 30, 2017