Pia Perfetto is an Associate Attorney primarily focusing her practice in HoganWillig’s Corporate and Business Department, handling contract formation and enforcement, corporate matters regarding formation, restructuring, dissolution, and issues relating to commercial leasing of property. Ms. Perfetto also assists HoganWillig’s Estate Planning and Administration Practice Group.
Prior to joining HoganWillig as an attorney, Ms. Perfetto was a law clerk in the firm’s Litigation Department.
Ms. Perfetto graduated magna cum laude from Canisius College in 2016 with a major in Communication Studies and a minor in Political Science. She received her legal education from the University at Buffalo School of Law and graduated with a J.D. in 2019. As a law student, Ms. Perfetto was the Vice Justice of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International, and the Secretary of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Society. During this time, Ms. Perfetto helped coordinate the law school’s annual Representation in Mediation Competition of the American Bar Association.
While in law school, Ms. Perfetto was a legal intern in the Kinship Care Legal Services Program with the Center for Elder Law and Justice, assisting with guardianship, custody, and other family law related matters. She also worked for the Bar Association of Erie County prior to attending law school.
Honors & Awards
Gold Group Scholarship, 2016-2019
Professional & Community Activities
Erie County Bar Association, Member
The Law Alumni Association of the University at Buffalo School of Law, Member
National Italian American Bar Association, Member
New York Constitutional Challenge of Executive Order 202
- Reopening and rebounding from NY-Covid ShutdownBuffalo Business First , July 10, 2020
- May 5, 2020
- April 27, 2020
- April 15, 2020
- April 8, 2020
- Not Waiver or DeferralApril 2, 2020
- Attorneys providing guidance on mitigating the unexpectedMarch 26, 2020
- March 24, 2020
- HoganWillig Blog, June 2, 2020
- HoganWillig Blog, September 16, 2019
- HoganWillig Blog, May 6, 2019
- HoganWillig Blog, April 2, 2019
- HoganWillig Blog, November 7, 2018
- HoganWillig Blog, March 22, 2018
- HoganWillig Blog, January 11, 2018
- HoganWillig Blog, December 14, 2017
- HoganWillig Blog, November 16, 2017
- HoganWillig Blog, October 11, 2017
- New York State
J.D., 2019, University at Buffalo School of Law
B.A., 2016, Canisius College