As one of the largest residential real estate groups in Western New York, we act as counsel for buyers, sellers, and all major mortgage lenders as they navigate the closing process for residential and commercial real estate transactions. We provide our clients with comprehensive advice to guide them through the entire closing process for a single flat fee, disclosed at the outset of our representation.
We’re proud to have our own in-house Title Insurance Department—unlike many other firms which outsource this responsibility. This means that your policy is processed quickly, efficiently, and economically. We'd love to support your next closing!
Check out our Essential Guide to Real Estate, which covers 8 Easy Steps to Take When Buying a Home.
Email Real Estate
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Presenting with Five Star BankLewiston-Porter High School, October 19, 2019
- Commercial and Residential Leases
- Default Services
- Essential Guide
- Landlord-Tenant Issues
- Mortgage Lending (Representing Borrowers and Lenders)
- Mortgage Refinance
- Property Tax Challenges
- Real Estate Law
- Relocation Services
- REO (Bank Owned) Sales and Foreclosure
- Sale & Purchase of Residential & Commercial Properties
- Third Party Transactions
- Title Insurance
- Zoning Issues