Our matrimonial and family law attorneys and support staff understand the emotional stress and concerns faced when family issues arise and provide personal attention and skilled services to obtain the best possible result.
In the area of divorce and separation, we comprehensively address all issues arising in a marriage, which include custody and visitation arrangements, child and spousal support issues (which also involves health insurance, uninsured medical expenses, day care costs, higher education expenses and tax issues), as well as the equitable distribution of marital property and debts which may also necessitate an analysis of the value of a business entity or enhanced earning capacity as a result of a degree, certification or license acquired during the marriage.
Contact us via the form below and let us know how we can help you. We will respond to your inquiry within one business day.
Email Matrimonial & Family Law
- Buffalo Business First, November 3, 2020
- Child Protection Proceedings
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Divorce Lawyer in Buffalo
- Domestic Violence, Family Offense Proceeding and Order of Protection
- Matrimonial & Family Law
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO's)
- Spousal Support
- Valuation of Business Entities and/or Enhanced Earnings