Alex M. Neurohr is an Associate Attorney currently focusing his practice in our Corporate and Business Department, handling contract formation and enforcement, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate matters regarding formation, restructuring, and dissolution.
Mr. Neurohr also assists our Real Estate Department with property-related matters, including partition actions and boundary disputes, post-closing issues, and mortgage foreclosures.
Mr. Neurohr received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a minor in Marketing from Nova Southeastern University in 2011. He went on to obtain his Juris Doctor from State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, cum laude, in 2014.
Prior to joining HoganWillig, Mr. Neurohr practiced insurance defense litigation, handling motor vehicle accidents, residential and commercial premises liability, and toxic tort defense throughout Western New York.
Professional & Community Activities
Erie County Bar Association, Member
Hunter’s Hope Foundation, Volunteer Leadership Committee
Hospice Buffalo, Volunteer
- Reopening and rebounding from NY-Covid ShutdownBuffalo Business First , July 10, 2020
- Insurance Coverage for Business InterruptionMarch 27, 2020
- FORCE MAJEUREMarch 27, 2020
- Super Lawyers, August 14, 2019
- Asset Purchases and Sales
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Interruption Insurance Claims
- Business Restructuring
- Corporate & Business Law
- Cyber Security & Data Privacy
- Employee Contracts
- Fire/EMS Law
- Mortgage Refinance
- NY Constitutional Challenge of Executive Order 202
- Real Estate Law
- 2015, New York State
J.D., 2014, State University of New York at Buffalo
B.S., 2011, Nova Southeastern University