Danielle DeJoseph is an Associate Attorney practicing primarily in the firm’s Matrimonial & Family Law and Estate Planning & Administration Practice Groups.
Ms. DeJoseph graduated summa cum laude from Buffalo State College in 2013 with a major in English Literature. She received her legal education at the University at Buffalo School of Law, where she graduated with a J.D. in 2017. As a law student, Danielle worked for nearly three years as a law clerk in FELA litigation. Danielle also interned with the New York State Attorney General’s Office in the Organized Crime Task Force.
Ms. DeJoseph is admitted to the bar in the state of New York, and is a member of the American and New York State Bar Associations.
Professional & Community Activities
Member of New York Bar Association
Member of American Bar Association
- HoganWillig Blog, February 21, 2019
- HoganWillig Blog, January 16, 2019
- HoganWillig Blog, November 1, 2018
- HoganWillig Blog, September 19, 2018
- HoganWillig Blog, September 10, 2018
- HoganWillig Blog, June 5, 2018