Mr. Tyrpak, an Amherst native, attended Fordham University and obtained his BA in International Political Economy in 2010. In 2013, he earned his JD at UB Law School with a concentration in Finance Transactions.
He started practicing law at a small firm in New York City before returning home and joining our team in December of 2016. While working in New York City, Mr. Tyrpak handled litigation in federal court regarding collective bargaining agreements and ERISA for employee benefit funds. He also worked on government compliance matters under the Affordable Care Act and ERISA.
Professional & Community Activities
Member of the Erie County Bar Association and New York State Bar Association
Member of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- March 23, 2020
- Data Privacy & Security RegulationsBuffalo Business First, January 20, 2020
- Super Lawyers, August 14, 2019
- Real Estate LawApril 2, 2019
- December 7, 2016
- HoganWillig Blog, July 27, 2017
- New York State, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of NY
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of NY
J.D., 2013, University at Buffalo Law School, cum laude
B.A. in International Political Economy, 2010, Fordham University